Why pay more network usage fees than necessary? For the calculation, the energy supplier bases its calculation on your annual maximum output, the so-called peak performance, and not on your actual energy consumption.
Avoid power peaks when purchasing electricity or gas fully automatically and significantly reduce your network usage costs. With our intelligent load management Optimo, you can counteract expensive power peaks in industrial production processes or the operation of administrative buildings. Control power producers and consumers flexibly. Actively, directly and quickly intervene in your benefit receipt.
If your annual energy consumption exceeds the threshold of 100,000 kWh and the average power value of your electricity bill is at least 250 kW, then it is worth switching to an Optimo load management system. Optimo load management reduces your energy costs by reducing network charges and at the same time guarantees control over your energy usage intensity. The web-based process visualization and parameterization supports you perfectly through object-oriented programming and intuitive user interfaces.
If you want to reduce operational power peaks in your company, switch to atypical network use or market flexible control power, then Optimo compares the power consumption of all connected electricity consumers and in-house generation systems to a setpoint profile in real time. By continuously comparing the operational power requirements with the tariff-related power limitations, Optimo prevents spontaneously occurring power peaks in high-load time windows. The complex maintenance of these regionally and seasonally different time periods of the reference benefit limitation, which are newly defined every year, can only be administered by Optimo.
Thanks to its scalable system architecture, Optimo offers not only large industrial customers, but also medium-sized companies the opportunity to leverage unrecognized savings potential. Minimal intervention with maximum effect without additional administrative or installation effort – that is modern load management.
To create a professional load profile analysis, determine your savings potential and the return on investment of your load management system, we only need three pieces of information – of course we treat your data confidentially:
- Current annual load profile as well as the last complete annual load profile of your company as a .csv or .xlsx file. You can request this file from your network provider free of charge.
- Contact details of your technical and commercial manager to coordinate details of your Optimo system renewal.
- Copy of your current electricity bill, from which we can find the parameters of the network charges. These are in detail:
- Name of the supplier or network operator
- the feed level (e.g. medium voltage)
- the active energy consumption last year or accumulated in the current year
- the performance and work price components of your network charges
- Financing and funding advice
- Tariff analysis of your energy costs
- Technical design of your Optimo load management system
- Set up by competent specialist staff
- Support in operational management through technical support via hotline and intensive training
- Regular update services from our development department
- Inspection and maintenance work