With an energy management system, you can continuously identify and utilize energy saving potential in your company. You also significantly reduce your energy consumption and the associated greenhouse gas emissions. By reducing costs, it also strengthens your competitiveness.
In conjunction with precise measurement and communication technology, an energy management system delivers reliable measured values and analyzes all consumption data quickly and clearly. Consequently, it helps in deciding to invest in improved energy efficiency. In order to achieve an increase in energy efficiency in the long term, you can define your organization-wide energy policy, set your own energy goals, create action plans and measure your goal achievement directly using key performance indicators. Systematic energy optimization not only protects the environment and your wallet, but also brings with it competitive advantages through a “green image”: a CO2-neutral and sustainably manufactured end product is now the decisive purchasing argument for many consumers.
Optimize your processes, reduce your energy consumption and save CO2, energy, time and money. A smart energy management system combines the entire management process from strategy to implementation and evaluation in just one energy management software.
Use an energy management system for intelligent cost control and cost transparency to increase your energy efficiency and reduce costs at the same time.
- Implement energy monitoring, audit preparation, project and idea management in just ONE software
- Identify energy and business savings and improvement potential
- Achieve 100% transparency thanks to extensive analysis and reporting options such as key figure creation, flex report, energy usage analysis, heatmap, Sankey diagrams, etc.
- Benefit from significant tax relief through certification according to ISO 50001, DIN EN 16247 and EMAS
- Meet legal requirements and secure government funding
- Benefit from innovative technology such as quick installation, commissioning and handling
Energy saving potential often remains unused, especially in medium-sized businesses. Government funding programs such as the BAFA (Federal Office of Economics and Export Control) funding guidelines for more energy efficiency in the economy Module 3 can provide additional support for the investment. Effective energy controlling is only possible through seamless and transparent consumption and cost control. You can ultimately achieve ideal energy optimization through a combination of an energy management system together with a load management system.